Our plant has an installed capacity of 509 MW and 10 units:
- A Combined Cycle (CC) that is composed of a Siemens gas turbine and a Skoda steam turbine, totaling 306 MW.
- An Alstom cogeneration unit and two Mecánica de la Peña Heat Recovery Steam Generators (‘HRSG’) with additional burners and a capacity of 46 MW and 150 tn/h of steam.
- An ABB Combined Cycle (CC) of 36 MW.
- Two Marelli steam turbines [“TV”, for its Spanish acronym] of 60 MW each.
- A mini hydraulic power station with turbine and Ossberger generator of 1 MW.
We also have a Siemens cogeneration unit of 93 MW and 125 tn/h of steam production capacity currently under construction. Commercial operation date: November 2019 (expected).
Plant Surface: 50 ha